Council For Voluntary Service Uttlesford (CVSU)- 25 years of advising, supporting and developing the voluntary and community sector in Uttlesford.Opportunity to become one of our Trustees We are pleased to send you information about an opportunity to be a Trustee of the Council for Voluntary Service Uttlesford (CVSU). We are an infrastructure charity that offers support to all voluntary and community groups in Uttlesford. We are looking for new trustees to join the Board at a challenging but exciting time for our organisation and for the voluntary sector as a whole, with increased focus on contracted services delivered by the voluntary sector to the public sector and championing of community mobilisation. For more information about the role, please contact Kirsty Monk on 01371 878400. If you are interested in applying, you will need to submit a CV and personal statement. This should be sent to CVSU, 45 Stortford Road, Great Dunmow, CM6 1DQ. Please ensure that you mark the envelope as Private and Confidential.
Closing date: March 31st 2014
Dementia Connections in Essex Dementia Connections is a county wide service being delivered by the Alzheimers's Society and Age UK Essex. If you have been diagnosed with Dementia they can work with you to help you rediscover your confidence and try new hobbies and activities. They can offer you up to 12 hours of free support, helping you to take part in an activity of your choice, either on a one to one basis or within a small group. The range of activities will be based on your individual needs and may include: sports activities, shopping, craft nbased interests and getting out and about within your local community.
You may refer yourself to the service or you may be referred by a friend, relative or carer, a health or social care professional, or a member of staff from a voluntary agency who knows you.
Dementia Connections is a FREE service.
For more information please contact the Alzheimers's Society on 01245 257513 or email email@example.com
Jacqueline and Kirsty
Council for Voluntary Service Uttlesford
- The CVSU online forums are intended to encourage debate and discussion- the content will be guided by the online forum in
- There will be 'competition' from the West Essex CCG Uttlesford residents' forum and from HealthWatch. How do we wish t in When will there be definitive discussion?
- Looking forward many voluntary sector and community groups are facing an un certain future in the current economic clima in What does the future hold for the Voluntary Sector
- With numbers of older people set to rise in Uttlesford we would like to know your thoughts on current services in the di in Older People Services in Uttlesford-
- CVSU have an extensive database of voluntary and community groups that could be accessed by older people - if you think in Older People Services in Uttlesford-
- Latest Funding Bulletin - To read the latest Funding Bulletin follow the link Funding newsletter April 2014...