Services for Members
As a member of CVS Uttlesford you are offered the following services:
- Funding advice and information
- Monthly funding bulletins by email
- Networking opportunities
- Advice on governance
- Partnership working
- Regular updates on current trends in the voluntary sector
- Signposting to training opportunities
- Voting rights at AGM’s
- Community Accounts Service
Membership Criteria –
Any local voluntary organisation working in Uttlesford is eligible to be a member of CVSU.
Any individual who has links with the voluntary sector in Uttlesford is eligible to be a member.
Entry level membership is FREE of charge
For membership forms please call 01371 878400 or complete the contact form below: