You are cordially invited to our Celebration Charity Ball on 22nd June 2019 at Saffron Walden Town Hall
CVSU are hosting the Celebration Charity Ball event for the voluntary sector and its associated organisations. This event is to celebrate the sector as well as launch a new initiative.
Date: Saturday 22nd June 2019
Venue: Saffron Walden Town Hall, Market Square, Saffron Walden.
Times: 7.00 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.
Our fabulous black tie dinner and dance will celebrate the achievements of the voluntary sector in Uttlesford and provides us with an excellent opportunity to launch our new community fund. We are working in partnership with Enterprise East to bring this fantastic event to you, which includes a three course menu, bubbles on arrival and what promises to be a great night!
We are offering both a meat and meat free (vegan) menu. Please choose the right option when ordereing your tickets. Please let us know about any additional dietary requirements in the text box.
All funds raised on the night will contribute to our work across the district of Uttlesford.
We hope you can join us!
Book your tickets
We are pleased to offer the following menu options:
- Tea smoked mackerel with Jersey Royal potato salad & beetroot relish (gluten free)
- Chicken liver parfait with caramelised onion marmalade & brioche toasts
- Sicilian citrus fregola salad with balsamic glaze & olive grissini (vegan)
- Coq au Riesling – Succulent Alsace chicken casserole cooked with white wine, cream & mushrooms served with steamed tri-colour ice & tenderstem broccoli (gluten free)
- Branzino al Cartoccio – Seabass baked in a parcel with lemon & caper dressing served with Cavolo Nero, samphire & new potatoes (gluten free, dairy free)
- Tomato Tatin – Slow-roasted tomatoes & caramelised red onions on a crisp puff pastry base served with rosemary Parmentier potatoes and summer salad (vegan)
- Quinntessential Chocolate Torte (gluten free)
- Award winning raspberry sorbet – using local Cammas Hall raspberries (vegan, gluten free)
- Poached Pears in Muscat Wine (vegan, gluten free)
- Brie de Meaux with grapes and crackers
Price is £45 per person including three course meal & bubbles on arrival
We will contact you on receipt of your booking to confirm your menu choices